SCR is a structural concrete restoration contractor who specializes in epoxy pressure injection to cracked concrete sections, a method of permanently repairing concrete structures to their originally designed integrity.
Some common applications of epoxy pressure injection include:
- Structurally re-bonding cracked concrete
- Re-bonding delaminated concrete toppings and bridge decks.
- Repairing leaks due to cracks in foundation walls and suspended slabs
- Seal pipe penetrations
- Bond steel plates to concrete
- Anchoring bolts, dowels and re-enforcing bars
- Filling porous or honeycombed concrete
Structures where this process has been successfully used include:
- Buildings—floors, walls and suspended slabs
- Highway and airport pavement
- Columns and beams
- Bridges, piers and dams
- Water treatment facilities
- Tunnels and pipe
- Tanks and silos
- Power plants
- Parking structures
- Earthquake-damaged structures
Epoxy Pressure Injection
SCR has the precision metering and dispensing equipment required for epoxy pressure injection, and our staff draw on 30 years of experience in the B.C. interior to successfully complete any concrete restoration project.